The LG Trail is a Swiss trail running race from Lausanne to Geneva through the Jura crests, 110 km & 3400m of positive ascent that will take place on 21st and 22nd of September 2018
The route goes through the most beautiful landscapes of Vaud and Geneva Canton as well as Pays de Gex (FR): Geneva lake shore, La Côte Vinyeards, Jura crests with the Mont Blanc as a backdrop.
Several race formats await you: LG | LG Half | LG Relais 4 | LG Walking | Migros LG Kids as well as 2 new races for this 2nd edition: The LG Express (in Geneva Canton) and the LG Urban Trail by night in the heart of Lausanne (18km & 450 of positive ascent).
Friday 21 September:
• 9.00 pm: LG Urban Trail – 18 km – 450 m D+ - Lausanne
Saturday 22 September:
• 02.00 am: LG & LG Relais 4 – 110 km | 3400 m D+ - Start: Lausanne – Finish: Genève
• 08.30 am: LG Half – 51 km | 1600 m D+ - Start: Saint-Cergue – Finish: Genève
• 10.30 am: LG Walking & LG Express – 18 km | 200 D+ - Start: Chavannes-des-Bois – Finish: Genève
• 02.00 pm: Migros LG Kids – Races from 1 to 3 km for 6 to 11 year old kids in the heart of the Parc Pré Vert du Signal de Bougy