Apr 29, 2019
Discover the news of this spring in our media newsletter
The highlights of this edition :
- A particular year at Chaplin's World : the museum will mark the 130th anniversary of Charlie Chaplin's birth
- Lausanne's gardens will amaze visitors from 15 June to 12 October 2019
- The Gault&Millau and Michelin 2019 honour over 100 restaurants in the canton
- The ICOMOS Prize rewards two Vaud's Belle Epoque heritage
- The Fondation de l'Hermitage hosts English painting by featuring artists of the Victorian era (1837-1901)
- Vevey: a town celebrates its winegrowers this summer
- Gourmet weekend at Whitsun including the Open Cellars festival and the Miam Festival in Lausanne
- Lake Geneva reveals its secrets with the new permanent exhibit callede "Petite Nature" at the"Musée du Léman"
- Travel and taste in the Lake Geneva Region through Wine tourism offers opportunities
Download the PDF to read the articles in detail.