May 19, 2018 - May 20, 2018
Lausanne - Events
From Bonvillars to Chablais, from La Côte to Vully, Lavaux and Les Côtes de l’Orbe: six regions, six climates, six atmospheres, six tourist destinations, more than 300 unique destinations and different welcomes, all without equal in that wine-growing region immersed in traditions and emotions.
- Enjoy two days of wine tasting in the cellars of the canton of Vaud with your wine tasting pass (CHF 20.-)
- You will be able to discover the wines of the 2016 harvest.
- Cordial moments are in store for you when meeting winemakers and learning about their expertise.
Wine open cellars passport
Buy your wine cellars passport in the first cellar you visit for 20.-
- A souvenir glass “caves ouvertes”
- Regional products to taste
- 300 cellars to discover
- Free shuttle buses