The Cantorama or House of Song was set up in 1992 in the old parish church, , which dates back from the 13th century.
In 2011, the historic organ dating back to 1786 was rebuilt and inaugurated. With a dozen concerts every year, the Cantorama bears witness to the cultural heritage of folk music and above all, of the extraordinary richness of Fribourg choral music.
The Cantorama is full of information, music scores, recordings etc. related to the historical and cultural heritage of singing and popular music in the canton of Fribourg.