On the heights of the vineyard of La Côte, between Morges and Nyon, 200 hectares of enchantment await you at the Arboretum. This landscaped park features nearly 4000 trees from temperate climates around the world. An informative and magical walk !
Unique in Switzerland, the Arboretum pursues scientific, educational and recreational objectives. Nearly 4000 trees of temperate ecosystems from all over the world - Europe, Japan, USA... - flourish in the green Vallon de l'Aubonne. Walkers have a choice of four circuits zigzagging between trees and shrubs, river and pond. Didactic panels for learning and picnic places to relax enhance this pleasant nature excursion for the whole family.
In addition to the pleasure of the eyes, the Arboretum works for the survival of the species, for example by maintaining an orchard of yesteryear, where apple and rose trees are particularly well cared for.
The visitor centre and its exhibitions, as well as the Wood Museum, provide valuable additional information on all aspects of arboriculture. Guided tours are organized on Sundays in summer and on request.
The Arboretum also welcomes you for your private or professional events. 5 locations are at your disposal to best meet your needs.
- The Arboretum refuge can accommodate between 30 and 40 people in a timeless environment.
- The Gallery is a 250m2 space to present all kinds of exhibitions.
- The party room hosts private events such as weddings or banquets or seminars.
- The small Sequoia room welcomes seminars in complete privacy. 20 seats are available.
- Espace Pierre Arnold is a large conference room that can accommodate up to 120 people. The room is fully equipped for seminars.
SPECIAL OFFER for visitors with reduced mobility:
Since spring 2021, an all-terrain wheelchair "JST MultiDrive" from the Cerebral Foundation is available at the Arboretum. It allows visitors with reduced mobility to access 2 paths in complete safety (map to download).
Reservations are required by telephone (021 808 51 83) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
Prices: CHF 40.00 per day
Dates / Opening hours
JdM - article fauteuil roulant tout-terrain Arboretum (application/pdf)
All-terrain wheelchair trails (application/pdf)
- CHF 10.-
min.---°C / max.---°C