Have you already tried one of the longest sledge runs in Switzerland? In Diablerets, spice up your sledging experience by sledging at night with the 7.2 km run!
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, the sledge run opens its doors. From your ascent with the cablcard, immerse yourself in this special night atmosphere observing the forest from a different angle. Descend with the light from your headlights and the glow of the moon. To recuperate, a glass of mulled wine is waiting for you upon your arrival. A night full of thrills and laughter, to be done at least once in your life.
For the complete experience, opt for the offer combined with cheese fondue at the top. To give you confidence before the big descent!
Dates / Opening hours
"Night sledging" rate - one way (gondola)
- Adult (from 16 years old)
- CHF 15.-
- Child (6-15 years old)
- CHF 8.-
- With the Magic Pass, with a day, stay or season skipass
"Night package" rates
- Adult (from 13 years old): 1 ascent, standard sled, 1 mulled wine
- CHF 30.-
- Child (up to 12 years old): 1 ascent, standard sled, 1 tea
- CHF 20.-
- Supplement for a quick sled
- CHF 5.-
min.---°C / max.---°C