Nov 18, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
Bô Noël brings Lausanne to life during the four weeks of Advent by showcasing local creations in all their forms.
The 7th edition of Bô Noël will be held this year from 18 November to 31 December. As every year, many surprises will be put in place to end the year on a magical and gourmet note.
- The Saint-François Large Market with its 2 giant tents
- The Pépinet Creators’ Market with its creators’ boutique and exhibitors
- The Place de l’Europe Terroir Market with its Vaud igloo and many food stalls
- The Place Centrale with its new Ferris Wheel and its famous Coeurnotzet under the Arches of the Grand Pont
- The Cité Children’s Village with its animal farm, storytelling yurt and pony rides around the Cathedral
- The unmissable horse-drawn carriage rides through the city, in Apéro or Fondue mode
- Bô for the New Year: The unmissable New Year giant silent disco
New this year:
- The Bel-Air terrace Belvédère with its new “Mondial de la Fondue” space, its new Vaud Youth bar “L’Embuscade” and two escape game in a chalet