From Ouchy the quays open out into a vast public park with extensive grassed areas and age old trees.
The grounds are graced by a 16 metre high Thai pavilion, a present from Thailand to the City of Lausanne, where the king lived and studied. The Vuachère River flows serenely by on the outskirts of the park. Near its mouth stands Haldimand Tower, erected in 1823 by the owner of the site at the height of the Romantic period.
- Quai d'Ouchy
- 1007 Lausanne - CH
- How to get there?
min.---°C / max.---°C