Situated in the centre of Salavaux, this mansion has not yet revealed the exact date of its construction. The upstairs gateway is however decorated with a dated indication: 1726. After having belonged, among others, to a general, then to an English furniture merchant, the house was renovated in order to accommodate several apartments. Still a private home, the building cannot be visited but walkers can admire it from the main road and imagine the splendour of yesteryear. Photos and further details can be consulted in the reference book entitled "Châteaux et maisons de maître autour du lac de Morat" (Castles and Mansions around Lake Morat) by the Historian Caroline Dey.